Michael E. Risser | firstname.lastname@example.org | 11700 Preston Rd. Suite 660-177, Dallas, TX 75230 | 972-897-4058
Customer Operations Manager
Manages scheduling, resource allocation, and problem resolution in order to meet and exceed customer expectations. Known for improving processes/procedures while cutting costs.
- Business Development – Startup Operations – P&L/Budgeting – Change Management – Client Relations/Satisfaction
- Team Building & Leadership – Recruiting & On-Boarding – Conflict Resolution – Process Improvement – ISO 9001
- Billing & Collections – Quality Management Systems – Regulatory Compliance – Key Performance Indicators
Select Career Highlights
- Assumed management of a local Dallas, Fort Worth area commercial accounts and co-managed the implementation of three new business accounts in 2010 that were valued at $1.2M.
- Drove customer satisfaction favorable responses to exceed the standard and achieve 98.7%-100% ratings for mail and reprographic operations at four customer sites for a major enterprise account.
- Implemented quality management system with ISO 9001 compliant operations manuals covering contracted customer SOW for five Dallas-Fort Worth area sites.
- Formulated and maintained solid asset protection/loss prevention strategies, achieving zero lost packages/defects in 10 years of mail-room, shipping, and receiving management for major enterprise accounts.